TEAM stands for "Together Everyone Achieves More."
TEAM is a small community of ninth graders within the larger Paly community. TEAM students share the core academic classes of English, World History, and Biology in order to develop supportive relationships with peers and teachers. TEAM teachers have an common prep period to discuss the progress of students they share and to collaborate on the organization of various off-campus interdisciplinary activities, service learning opportunities, and social events. Here's a quick informercial about TEAM made by TEAM Students.
For more information, check out the videos, links, and documents below!
- Recording of Zoom TEAM Info Meeting, Feb 4, 2021 (Meeting starts at 3:10 timestamp)
- Updated Infomercial 2021
- TEAM Brochure (English) (Spanish) (Mandarin)
- All About Paly TEAM Google Slides Presentation
- TEAM Course Selection Handout
- Palo Alto Weekly Article about TEAM from February 12, 2016
- TEAM Recruitment Video 2015 (5 minutes)
- TEAM YouTube Video of Yosemite Trip 2010